Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Puffer Papa


"Puffer Papa"
©Adele Castillo Art 2015
Acrylic on Canvas
10" x 8"
$400



This puffer fish was completed a few days ago. It will be hanging in my annual student exhibit at Crossroads Art Center in Richmond, Va, opening November 20, 2015 along with about a dozen other fishies. 


Each of the past 4 years we've had a group topic for students to explore, which we display on one wall of the show. This year we chose fish, which gave us numerous options within a common theme. 

If you are available, I invite you to come see what my incredibly talented students have been up to this past year. Yes I'm bragging on them. Believe me, they keep me humble. 
In the Caboose Gallery, the exhibit is on display until 
January 4, 2016. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers and advertisers posts will be ignored, as will any comments that are profane or derogatory in nature.