Sunday, January 17, 2016

Organizing the Home Studio

Company while I paint at home
In 2015 I took a couple of online courses with Alyson B. Stanfield, aka Art Biz Coach. The first was an Organize Your Art Biz class and the second was her Art Biz Bootcamp. Both have been lifesavers and have led me to work with her in her Inner Circle. Talk about motivation! 
arghhhhh!!!! 

Not perfect yet, but much better

Today was the first day I've painted in my newly reorganized home studio. I finally splurged a bit and hired Closet Factory via Tasha Miller (friend, plus amazingly tidy and organized person.) It was my treat to me for having a good year and to boost my intentions to produce more art by giving me a space at home I actually want to spend time in. I love my downtown studio at Crossroads, where I spend most days, but sometimes, like today with the snow falling, I just want to paint at home. 


Everything in its place

    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers and advertisers posts will be ignored, as will any comments that are profane or derogatory in nature.