Friday, January 8, 2016

Thirty Days, First One



"High Tide"
acrylic on canvas, 4 x 12
©2016 Adele Castillo AllRightsReserved
For Sale $125
Finally, here is the first painting of the Thirty Day Challenge. It will be posted to Leslie Saeta's blog, Thirty Paintings in Thirty Days .  Ok, I'm not on the same schedule, but if you read her rules, that there ARE no rules, you'll see that I fit right in. The idea is to get into the studio and create. Since that is one of my goals for 2016 - to increase my painting time this fits perfectly. I WILL do thirty paintings. They will likely not all be posted to her site consecutively, but I will post them all here as soon as each is ready. 

(And yes, I know it's small...it's also wide and your's truly can't figure how to configure it to fit. Which may mean it won't make it to the 30 Days blog...but it's done!)

Thanks for following along. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers and advertisers posts will be ignored, as will any comments that are profane or derogatory in nature.